rumored that Johnny Depp will play the Riddler in the next Batman movie. Think this rumor holds any water?

rumored that Johnny Depp will play the Riddler in the next Batman movie. Think this rumor holds any water?
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
Nope.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Rumor has it:
Johnny Depp = The Riddler
Philip Seymour Hoffman = The Penguin
Officially retired
This rumor was going around well before TDK came out. I've heard it over and over again and I don't believe it.
Anyways, Chris Nolan said he doesn't want to do The Penguin and after TDK's success he sure doesn't have to do a thing he doesn't want to. lol
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
As stated above, Christopher Nolan has said on more than one occasion that The Riddler and The Penguin WILL NOT be in any iteration of the series that he makes.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Well that sucks! Seeing as how those are the ones most seem to be looking forward to, I wonder which lackluster villain we'll see in the next film? Hopefully we'll get something worthwhile.
Officially retired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As stated above, Christopher Nolan has said on more than one occasion that The Riddler and The Penguin WILL NOT be in any iteration of the series that he makes. </div></div>
No,No.. Nolan did an interview and said he wanted to do the version of the Riddler that was more of the detective style. The one who was always trying to find out who Batman really was.
He did say NO Penguin, but that was before he saw the success... he could easily do the Penguin with Philip Seymour Hofman... we'll find out in 2011
Bookmarks